Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Boston Bombings
- A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing
- As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.
- An ICE official said a different Saudi national is in custody, but is “in no way” connected to the bombings.
- A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was “linked” in some way to the Boston bombings (though it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.
- Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano
- Fox News’ Todd Starnes reports that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted. Sources close to the investigation also told him the Saudi is still set for deportation.
- New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi’s file was altered early Wednesday evening to disassociate him from the initial charges
- Sources say the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts
- Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.
Monday morning Glenn Beck laid out what he knows about the Saudi connection to the Boston marathon bombings. It is a story that the mainstream media has all but completely ignored, though Beck says TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reached out to numerous other networks in an effort to get the story out. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to acknowledge the story even existed when questioned by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) last Friday.
But now a number of congressional sources have confirmed that the story is as TheBlaze reported last week, and Beck is presenting more pieces of the big picture.
“This week has changed me,” he said at the top of his radio program on Monday. “The events in Boston changed me….The events in Washington around Boston changed me.”
We crossed an “extraordinarily disturbing threshold” last week, Beck said, but we know “exactly who we’re dealing with now.”
After a discussion of how Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is currently under guard in the hospital, wasn’t read his Miranda rights, Beck proceeded to lay out a number of key points on the case.
Boston Marathon Bombers Exposed?
During his Monday evening broadcast, Glenn Beck addressed news surrounding Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national who was at one point considered a “person of interest” by U.S. authorities in the aftermath of the Boston bombings.
“Believe me we have spent an enormous amount of time [on this story],” Beck noted during his program’s opening remarks.
“Most of my staff have not slept, those in Washington and around the country and in New York have really not slept. We have been meeting with attorneys and congressman trying to make sure it is exactly right,” Beck said.
While Alharbi has gone from a person of interest, to a witness, and now to someone deemed unimportant to the case, sources have told TheBlaze that there is more to this story than is being told by the media or the government.
Below, Beck explained how the two suspects from Chechnya were being radicalized and why he doesn’t believe they are the “lone wolves” in the attack:ᔥ More to Saudi Arabia’s Connection to Boston Bombings Than Meets the Eye?
- ↬ Video: Monday Deadline: Glenn Beck Says Boston Bombing Conspiracy is ‘One of the Biggest Stories of Our Lifetime’ and The Blaze ‘Will Expose It’
- ↬ Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Once Considered a Person of Interest in Boston Bombings
- ↬ Saudi National Questioned in Boston Bombings Was Allegedly Flagged on Terror Watch List
- ↬ Exclusive: Key Congressmen Request Classified Briefing on Saudi ‘Person of Interest’ in Boston Bombing
- ? Glenn Beck’s Info on Obama Bombing Coverup Released
WOW Huge barrage of calls coming into C-SPAN about the Boston Bombing being a false flag!!…
— ThePropheticWay (PropheticSeer) (@ThePropheticWay) Tue Apr 23 2013
RT @originalgamer1: If you know someone that still think the Boston bombing was a “false flag” then show them these pics of the shootout- h…
— ExaltB2 (Brandon Bennett) (@ExaltB2) Tue Apr 23 2013
— nodleumil (nodleumil) (@nodleumil) Tue Apr 23 2013
FALSE flag PROOF! ALEX JONES shows that the BOSTON Marathon BOMBING is a…: http://t.co/29On6CoeMC v #the biggest event in my life too!
— takepartsocius (takepartsocius) (@takepartsocius) Tue Apr 23 2013
— sutthinoi (Ray) (@sutthinoi) Tue Apr 23 2013
Was the Boston Bombing a False Flag? http://t.co/3rqu3bhofi #Truth #Freedom
— 1freetruth (Mark Cicero) (@1freetruth) Tue Apr 23 2013